Saturday 8 January 2011

A tribute and dedication to my best friend.

"You're my best friend because you know too much."

That isn't typically true about us, you're my best friend because no matter how many times we drift our separate ways, or when i fuck up most, you always turn up and support me through.

I've known you since primary 1, best friends since forever. We've been through the hardest of times together. I will always be here for you.

I know you are probably going through one of the scariest times in your life, but you will be an amazing mum.

We lost contact for ages, and i could seriously say there isn't a day gone by when i never thought about you. Heather, you are my bestest friend in the whole wide world. You are my sister in my eyes, and i love you!

"We can conquer the world together. Nothing can break us."
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment