Saturday 8 January 2011

Diary of a stylish daughter..

8-1-11, my wish upon this year was to be a better and more confident me. 8 days into it, and I can honestly say, I've never felt this amazing. I'm comfortable enough to have my own style, and finally not being judged for how i look has helped. I ditched the ones who done nothing but put me down, and the ones who made me feel bad about myself. Also, the ones I couldn't trust.

I'd never be able to give my style a stereotype, nor would I say I'd fit myself into just one. My personal opinion is I can fit into them all, depending on how i feel.

I don't feel comfortable enough to wear dresses, or skirts, and I'm also far too addicted to wearing long shirts with leggings. It is the one look I can guarantee to feel sexy in. So what's your comfort style?

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment